By Mendel Cooper
Данное руководство не предполагает наличие у читателя познаний в области программирования на языке сценариев, однако, быстро восполняет этот недостаток . . . постепенно, шаг за шагом раскрывая мудрость и красоту Unix(tm). Это руководство может рассматриваться как учебник, предназначенный для самостоятельного изучения или как справочник по программированию на shell. Руководство снабжено серией хорошо прокомментированных примеров, поскольку лучший путь к изучению языка сценариев -- это написание сценариев.
Кроме того, эта книга может служить в качестве учебного пособия по основам програмирования вообще.
Read or Download Advanced Bash−Scripting Guide PDF
Best programming books
OReilly. Introducing. normal. Expressions. Jul. 2012. RETAIL. eBook-ELOHiM
154 pages, yet over 6MB. . textual content is searchable even though there are a number of images from terminals.
If you’re a programmer new to common expressions, this easy-to-follow advisor is a brilliant position to begin. You’ll study the basics step by step with the aid of various examples, getting to know first-hand how one can fit, extract, and remodel textual content by way of matching particular phrases, characters, and patterns.
* realize what typical expressions are and the way they paintings
* study the various adjustments among commonplace expressions used with command-line instruments and in numerous programming languages
* practice uncomplicated equipment for locating styles in textual content, together with digits, letters, Unicode characters, and string literals
* methods to use zero-width assertions and lookarounds
* paintings with teams, backreferences, personality sessions, and quantifiers
* Use ordinary expressions to mark up undeniable textual content with HTML5
Over forty recipes that will help you create gorgeous fabrics and textures utilizing the Cycles rendering engine with Blender.
• Create naturalistic fabrics and textures - equivalent to rock, snow, ice and hearth - utilizing Cycles;
• examine Cycle’s node-based fabric system;
• familiarize yourself with the robust Cycles rendering engine.
Cycles is Blender’s new, strong rendering engine. utilizing useful examples, this e-book will enable you to create an unlimited array of lifelike and wonderful fabrics and texture results utilizing the Cycles rendering engine.
Blender 2. 6 Cycles: fabrics and Textures Cookbook is a pragmatic trip into the recent and intriguing Cycles rendering engine for Blender. during this ebook you are going to tips on how to create an unlimited array of fabrics and textures in Cycles, together with glass, ice, snow, rock, steel and water. so that you can take your 3D types to the following point, yet don’t understand how, then this cookbook is for you!
In this useful cookbook, you'll the right way to create lovely fabrics and textures to truly convey your 3D types to lifestyles! Diving deep into Cycles you'll examine Cycle’s node-based fabric approach, tips to set-up a 3D scene for rendering, tips on how to create a ordinary and man-made fabrics in addition to the proper association and re-use of Cycles fabrics to avoid wasting you time and effort.
To make sure that your creations glance wonderful you'll find out how illumination works in Cycles, increase the standard of the ultimate render and to prevent the presence of noise and fireflies.
Each bankruptcy of Blender 2. 6 Cycles: fabrics and Textures Cookbook builds at the complexity of the final in order that via the top of this ebook you'll understand how to create a magnificent library of realistic-looking fabrics and textures.
What you'll research from this book
• Create a easy Cycles fabric blending the closure components;
• attach nodes of other forms to construct extra complex materials;
• upload node-based textures to the shaders;
• Create basic and complicated fabrics akin to glass, stone, fireplace and ice;
• swap shader parts with out affecting a almost certainly advanced community of links;
• father or mother and rename the nodes to raised set up the “Node Editor” window;
• construct fabric interfaces for common use in complicated fabrics via grouping the shaders within groups;
• Set-up light-sources and the “World” worldwide Illumination.
Written in a pleasant, functional type this Cookbook deep-dives right into a wide-array of options used to create life like fabrics and textures.
Who this ebook is written for
This booklet is ideal for you in case you have used Blender ahead of yet are new to the extraordinary Cycles renderer. you'll have a few wisdom of the Blender interface, even though this isn't a strict requirement.
If you need to create reasonable, attractive fabrics and textures utilizing Cycles, then this booklet is for you!
As consumer interface designers, software program builders, and yes-as clients, we know the disappointment that includes utilizing "one measurement matches all" software program from off the shelf. Repeating an analogous instructions again and again, placing up with an unfriendly graphical interface, being not able to software a brand new software that you simply considered yourself-these are all universal proceedings.
- Linear Genetic Programming (Genetic and Evolutionary Computation)
- Agile Web Development with Rails (2nd Edition)
- Complements to S Programming
- Systemsoftware. Grundlagen moderner Betriebssysteme.
- Database Programming Languages (DBPL-4): Proceedings of the Fourth International Workshop on Database Programming Languages — Object Models and Languages, Manhattan, New York City, USA, 30 August–1 September 1993
Additional info for Advanced Bash−Scripting Guide
Variable1="a variable containing five words" COMMAND This is $variable1 # Executes COMMAND with 7 arguments: # "This" "is" "a" "variable" "containing" "five" "words" COMMAND "This is $variable1" # Executes COMMAND with 1 argument: # "This is a variable containing five words" Chapter 5. Quoting 34 Advanced Bash−Scripting Guide variable2="" # Empty. COMMAND $variable2 $variable2 $variable2 COMMAND "$variable2" "$variable2" "$variable2" COMMAND "$variable2 $variable2 $variable2" # Executes COMMAND with no arguments.
4. Nested if/then Condition Tests Condition tests using the if/then construct may be nested. The net result is identical to using the && compound comparison operator above. if [ condition1 ] then if [ condition2 ] then do−something # But only if both "condition1" and "condition2" valid. fi fi See Example 34−4 for an example of nested if/then condition tests. 5. Testing Your Knowledge of Tests The systemwide xinitrc file can be used to launch the X server. This file contains quite a number of if/then tests, as the following excerpt shows.
Always quote a tested string.  Example 7−5. /bin/bash a=4 b=5 # Here "a" and "b" can be treated either as integers or strings. # There is some blurring between the arithmetic and string comparisons, #+ since Bash variables are not strongly typed. # Bash permits integer operations and comparisons on variables #+ whose value consists of all−integer characters. # Caution advised, however. =" work. echo Chapter 7. Tests 54 Advanced Bash−Scripting Guide exit 0 Example 7−6. sh: Testing null strings and unquoted strings, #+ but not strings and sealing wax, not to mention cabbages and kings .